Why should you do business with Joe?
Do you really understand what an “exclusive buyer’s agent” is and how that saves you time, money,
headaches. Think you know? Are you sure?
Even if you think you do know, this may change your mind and save you thousands.
- ØThe seller shares the commission with Joe. Joe protects you not the seller.
How can his construction experience help you?
- Ø Viewing homes with someone that knows local construction codes and how to spot defects, improper building techniques or homeowner work that is dangerous or not up to code can save money by avoiding the home inspection fees around $350.00 and making an offer on a home that is not up to par.
How does core law (contract law) training help you?
- Ø Working with an experienced contract law agent like Joe is like getting insurance for free.
1. If an offer is submitted but done either incomplete, without required addendum or incorrectly this will most likely be rejected without reply. I make sure this does not happen to you. It happens more often than you think.
2. Knowing what to watch out for when making an offer like $30,000.00 worth of assessments that you may not know about. How to protect you from paying these fees.
3. Which contract to use when making an offer and why to protect your interest?
4. What addendum are needed to make an offer and protect you?
5. There is a lot more. It is your money and risk I care about .
Why not buy through any agent or a buyer’s agent?
- Ø Did you know that by Florida law, agents must notify you their agency relationship with you in writing prior to showing you homes? Lawmakers think this is important enough to you as a buyer, to make this a law. Do you?
ØBuyer’s agent is normally a listing agent with little or no experience protecting a buyer. A buyer shows up and all of a sudden they are an expert in this field
- Ø The listing agent with a sign or ad works for the seller to get the best price and terms from you, the buyer.
- Ø Transactional agent represents no one and only writes up what you want. You had better get an attorney or prepare for the worst.
- Ø An Exclusive buyer’s agent only represents the buyer and has the contract training and experience to deal with foreclosures, banks, Home owner associations, condominium associations, inspections, inspectors, closing costs, whom pays what, what is negotiable, value of the home, recent sales, homes on the market for comparables, tax laws, proration’s, infrastructure nearby and zoning for neighborhoods. Think! Can a bar be built across the street? Do you know? You will with me.
Inspections and inspectors.
What do they do and guarantee? Which are good?
- Ø Inspectors are licensed for inspections. Some good and some great! What if an inspector misses a major defect in the home you are about to purchase?
Inspectors only guarantee a refund of the fee you paid but are not liable for defects missed. Think! Missed a roof leak, a settling foundation, additions not done up to code etc.
This just one reason to use Joseph Beauvais. Many years and having worked with hundreds of buyers, (30 years of experience) along with the construction background is assurance you have the best protection a buyer could have. I know who is good. I am not a part time buyer’s agent. You get my judgment on an inspector and I can help you interpret the results.
You, the buyer, is going to stay around for a long time and either brag about their home and I to others for years to come,
You will tell everyone I was no help and it cost you thousands or even loss of the home.
I know this and care. You are my future!
I say,”what are you waiting for?
Have fun while you find a home